Join the Irish Heritage Trust to benefit from year-round access to some of Ireland’s most beautiful heritage houses and gardens, as well as intriguing museums and events.
The Irish Heritage Trust is an independent, non-profit organisation committed to protecting and conserving these wonderful places for all to enjoy. Membership is a wonderful way to support Irish heritage conservation and make the most of Ireland’s wonderful houses and gardens across the changing seasons. You’ll also have access to our museums, which include the National Famine Museum and the Irish Agricultural Museum.
- Unlimited entry to The National Famine Museum | Strokestown Park; Fota House, Arboretum & Gardens; and Johnstown Castle Estate, Museum & Gardens, including guided house tours on a pre-booked basis.
- 20% discount on admissions for friends and family when they accompany the membership holder
- Discounted and free events across all three properties, including Easter and Halloween events.
- 1 Adult: €52
- 2 Adults: €88
- Concession (OAP/Student with valid student I.D): €44
- Child (under 5 years): Free
Family membership: €150
Includes 2 adults and any dependent children.
Please check our Terms & Conditions for further details on proof of dependent children.
Note: All memberships are non-transferable and the membership card can only be used by
the person/family named on the card.
How Your Membership Helps the Irish Heritage Trust
By becoming a member of the Irish Heritage Trust, you are joining a community of people who share our passion for preserving the fabric of the properties we care for, along with the unique histories held within them.
Membership fees assist with meeting the ongoing costs of caring for historic estates, and they also support access to their stories and collections through museums, exhibitions, and archives open to the public and scholars of Irish heritage.
Make a Gift of Irish Heritage Trust Membership
Give your favourite fan of Irish heritage the opportunity to explore Ireland’s great houses and gardens for a year.
They’ll gain fresh insights at our museums, exhibitions, and events, and you’ll be supporting our efforts to protect and conserve some of Ireland’s most significant heritage sites.